Print - Limited Edition
Retired - Old boy - Xiamen - 2012
On the way to Jiageng Park (嘉庚公园 - JiāGēngGōngYuán) in Xiamen (China), I noticed this old bulk carrier, which seemed to be totally abandoned. The silhouet of the ZhongShengHai 87 (众盛海87) had something phantasmagoric, with the surrounding Xiamen fog.
If this ship is waiting to be dismantled, its little brother, the ZhongShengHai 88 is still sailing on the South China Sea.
All prints are in limited edition signed by the artist with a Certificate of Authenticity:
- Giant limited to 10 copies
- Large limited to 30 copies
- Modest limited to 50 copies
- Classic White limited to 30 copies
- Classic Black limited to 30 copies